Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Baby Portraits  |  Ayanna

November 19, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , ,

Baby Portraits  |  Ayanna

by

Mamatha Photography

When I first met Ayanna I was simply amazed at how a baby can be so cheerful and happy all the time. I considered myself very lucky. Throughout the session. She is a doll in a baby format. she is just cuteness personified.  The moment I met her I was sure that I was going to get some beautiful pictures. She was simply so happy.. She was a happy baby and I was a happy photographer that day :)
Not all days with babies are going to be this perfect. Yay! to the perfect day.

mamatha photography in goa captures a baby in a basket

Mom and me moment from Mamatha photography

Mother holds the baby and is captured by mamatha photography

grandmother holds the happy grand daughter

Happy baby in the Air captures by mamatha photography

grandparents love

baby looking at the bubble captured by mamatha photography

Mamatha photography captures the baby in a beautiful basket


happy baby in a basket captured by mamatha photography
Add caption

RELATED POSTS

0 comments